Player Attendances

Here are the player attendance records for the A league.  A League Attendance Record

Play-off rules are that any player falling below a 50% attendance record are not able to play in the play-offs.
For any players also in the B league this 50% can be combined with B games also.
In other words a player who played 40% of B games and 20% of A games would have a total of 60% and would be
able to play in the A or B playoff games.

If there are any questions about a players eligibility feel free to comment or contact your team captain.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *